Fitzrovia IT are looking for a Junior IT Apprentice to join our team!
Fitzrovia IT are a professional IT services and support company looking for a Junior IT Apprentice. The successful candidate must be customer orientated, well presented, and friendly, have good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Status: 1 Year apprenticeship (permanent role on completion subject to apprenticeship performance)
Working Hours: 09:00-17:00 (lunch 12:30-13:30)
• First Line provision of hardware, software, network, onsite and telephony support to users throughout the company’s client base
• Liaison with service providers / 3rd party companies
• Helpdesk call logging and time recording
• Updating Computer Records / Hardware Inventory
• Looking to gain experience and a long term career in the IT industry
• Willingness to learn and work towards professional industry certifications (MCP and CCNA)
• Good Communication skills in dealing with following colleagues, clients and 3rd parties
• Organisational skills - Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload
• Proactive - Ability to work effectively unsupervised
About Fitzrovia IT
in it together
Industry insights and top tips shared by the experts at Fitzrovia IT