Fitzrovia IT provide you with a range of ongoing tailored solutions to increase efficiency, decrease outgoings, minimise system downtime and boost your performance.
We believe that prevention is always far better than a cure so we offer strategic support plans that are both proactive and flexible allowing us to eliminate problems before they occur so you can maintain your competitive edge.
We have seen a great deal of success particularly in recent years, due to this we are looking to further grow our finance support team. We are looking for a Credit Controller with previous experience of working in a client contact position.
This role would suit someone who is confident when dealing with both external clients and internal colleagues but is looking for a position they can work around their current commitments as we offering a 10am-4pm shift.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
On offer to you:
- Salary available upon request
- 10-4 shift
- 20 days leave plus public holidays
- Quarterly company events
- 1 to 1 management from an experienced Financial Controller
No agencies, please.