You will take a supporting role in the management and resolution of customers' technical issues and will take a proactive stance in improving delivered managed services. This role may require the successful candidate to work from a remote office in Hammersmith or our main office in Fitzroy Square.
- Microsoft Server 2008 – 2016
- Exchange / AD Management / 0365
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Networking – Switches & Routers (Cisco / HP / Netgear)
- Firewalls (SonicWALL / WatchGuard)
- Apple OS and Apple Mac support experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Backup Technologies
- Laptop/desktop and thin client support
- Cisco / Apple / Microsoft Certified
- Linux Support
- Highly Motivated
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Proven client service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide a professional and client-focused service through the life cycle of each ticket
- Manage client expectations and keep client informed of progress.
- Record all IT Incidents, Requests and Problems, ensuring all relevant details are captured in line with Service Desk standards.
- Classify calls accurately with the information provided and prioritise in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Investigate and diagnose Incidents by providing first line telephone support, gathering and analysing information to identify and resolve a range of technical Incidents such as hardware, software, application and network Incidents with the objective of restoring normal service as quickly as possible.
- Liaise with third party suppliers where necessary, logging tickets and act as a central point of contact.
- Monitor and track Incidents, Requests or Problems, escalating where necessary to other resolver groups, or line manager.
- Log and assign tickets and monitor workloads for the other Service Desk team members.
- Maintain a professional discipline within the team by adopting the procedures applicable to the department and role
- Upon management request you should be willing to perform duties outside normal business hours, e.g. on-call service or overtime.
- Any other duties required from time to time as requested by your line manager or the board
- Incident Management using Fitzrovia IT’s Service Management toolsets, at all times ensuring your cases contain timely and comprehensive updates
- Respond to alerts received from the pro-active monitoring toolsets
- Perform vendor and management escalation of customer issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Develop excellent working relationships within Fitzrovia IT customers, partners and suppliers, upholding the reputation of Fitzrovia at all times
- Proactive management of customer systems, enabling incident management and system performance to be maintained in accordance with defined SLAs.
- Contribute to and maintain managed service documentation
We are looking to hire immediately and interviews are being conducted now.
No agencies, please.