Fitzrovia IT are a highly accredited and well-established managed service provider, currently looking to expand their team.
They are looking for someone to join their Project office and provide key assistance to the Senior Project Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of a wide range of highly technical projects.
The ideal candidate would be a Junior PM or Coordinator with a good technical understanding who is looking for progression to a Project Manager position in the future.
It is imperative that the candidate is highly organised internally but also confident in dealing externally with clients where appropriate.
Fitzrovia are recognised investors in people and as such will provide full on the job training for the right candidate including certifications such Prince 2.
- Coordinate with project engineers and their project tasks
- Assist the project manager with project planning, scheduling and documentation
- Process project mandates to raise projects setting project budgets
- Manage Small work orders
- Prepare team plans and produce checkpoint reports
- Review completed projects ensuring time has been logged by engineers and work has been completed before sending project closure notifications
- Work with clients and managers to make sure projects run successfully·
- Be able to use the training given effectively to manage projects on their own
- Be ready to work as a project coordinator, progressing into a project manager.
- Amazing Organisation and communication skills
- IT experience and a good understanding of technical tasks
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work in a team
- Experienced in effective problem-solving with the ability to resolve individually
- Knowledge of PRINCE2
- Worked within an IT MSP Environment before
- Experience in working with a ticketing system